Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

In the market for a new bow

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Guys, I really appreciate all of the input and suggestions.

I go tomorrow to pick up my new Mission Ballistic. Here is a link for the bow: http://missionarchery.com/product/ballistic/

On it I will be getting the following package: http://missionarchery.com/product/bow-hunter-package/

With the choice in rests I will be going with the QUAD drop away. I've always had a whisker biscuit and I can't say anything bad about them, but "tis time to part".

The package retails for $149. I looked up these items individually and it's at least a $210 value. Seems like a really good deal.

I'll post up pics tomorrow evening after I get home. In the meantime, feel free to put input on this thread if you so desire just in case others are looking for suggestions of bows to shoot when making their next purchase.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just got home with my Ballistic! After getting it set up and shooting it at the indoor range, I love it!

Got it sighted in to 20 yards and was driving tacks. Just flat out smooth.

Not sure how much I'll use the light up pins, but it looks cool. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389751151.879426.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389751168.157616.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389751207.458528.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1389751220.096923.jpg

If any of you guys are on the east side of Ohio and too far from Milo (who is our resident expert and awesome) a second place award goes to Alexander Archery in Weirton, WV. Top notch guy.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Lay the bow on the floor and take a pic. Need the cam flat and level with the floor

teej89

NE PA
What's this all about? Lol
I'm running up and down my steps taking pics. In winded!
now put your change in your left pocket., double knot your left shoe, turn your hat backwards, and take a tee and stick it behind your left ear

NAME THAT MOVIE!

But great choice man! I've been waiting for you to post on here saying you got it.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Hard to tell but make sure your cables bisect the large hole on the cam. Also take it back and have him reset the rest so the middle of the arrow is on the exact middle of the Berger hole.its set too high. He will need to reset your peep probably.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
[QU OTE=cotty16;309327]Ok, I'll be heading back over to shoot at the range. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Also with a qad rest make sure the rest does not over rotate at full draw. There is a timing line that it needs to line up with at full draw.