Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tis the Season TOO....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Good stuff guys. It's always good to give back to the people that allow us to hunt their property. I'm losing 280 acres after the end of the season, a farm I've hunted for 15+ years. Gonna send them out a nice thank you card and a note, as well as a gift card. Lots of good memories hunting that farm with my father when I was younger.

Sorry TOO hear that, did they sell?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Damn that's BS fluteman. That chit pisses me off! Leasing land is killing the blue collar guy.

You know, I was pissed off at first, but I really can't blame anyone that doesn't hunt for leasing their own land. I had talked with a few other guys about leasing it before someone else did, but it never went any further than that. The farm has all kinds of potential, but keeping people off of it will be an issue, especially for the NRs leasing it. I'm just thankful to have had the chance to hunt it as long as I did.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
You know, I was pissed off at first, but I really can't blame anyone that doesn't hunt for leasing their own land. I had talked with a few other guys about leasing it before someone else did, but it never went any further than that. The farm has all kinds of potential, but keeping people off of it will be an issue, especially for the NRs leasing it. I'm just thankful to have had the chance to hunt it as long as I did.

This is why everyone was so happy for you when you killed that big buck. You have a great attitude and always seem to have a good outlook in your posts. I hope when I move back to ohio someday I can buy you a beer pal.