Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chrome Crashing

Huckleberry Finn

The last few days Chrome is not loading new pages on TOO...only website that is doing it.

My issue or is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Thanks

Huckleberry Finn

Problem identified, it'll get fixed after the last week in Feb...more important stuff to worry about until then.

Real hit or miss, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, haven't been able to put my finger on why.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
My IE on my laptop and my desktop are having issues with the site the last week or so. It will either take a long time for a page to load or it will say page can't be displayed. If I hit the button or tab a second time it loads right up but I have to watch what I am doing by doing it that way lol.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My IE on my laptop and my desktop are having issues with the site the last week or so. It will either take a long time for a page to load or it will say page can't be displayed. If I hit the button or tab a second time it loads right up but I have to watch what I am doing by doing it that way lol.

Yep.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Strange. Nothing has change on the site since sept 28. I'm not having issues but I'll look in to it. I know there are some changes coming to the internet world with cookies. Could you guys post the browser and version you're having issues with. The version can be found by going to help / about. Thanks.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
27dfce81-5f77-476c-b3b0-034353d9481a_zps138f2bab.jpg

Just noticed it updated to 11 I will see if I can go back to 8 where I had no issues.