Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who's still got a buck tag?!?!?!?!

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
I have mine as well, going to stay after it as I hunted a new property near Strouds (private land) and saw several does and smaller bucks. It has plenty of browse and acorns so I am hopeful that it will hold deer due to the food.

teej89

NE PA
still have mine, had chances at smaller bucks but I'll let em try and see next year. And by try I mean I hope the it's brown it's down hunters don't get em.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
I still have mine, First time having a buck tag this late in the season in a long time. I've seen three shooter bucks while hunting this year, All three were on Nov, 1st and 2nd, I haven't hunted as much this year as in years past. ML will be my last chance to fill my tag. Some of the guys on our lease are trophy hunters, And have passed on some management bucks on the property. I haven't been lucky enough to see one of them yet. We still have some nice shooter bucks on the property, A couple of them are so old they are going down hill. Good luck out there guys.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I have mine. Maybe being too selective. Cant help it. I seen a slob on the way home tonight at a property I have permission for. Thing is, another guy I know hunted it all year and I don't wanna ruffle any feathers, even though I doubt he bow hunts any more

nis1

I do. And not even because I'm overly selective, just cause this season sucks. I've hunted since I was 12 and this is the worst season ive ever had.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I do. Mostly because I passed a dandy opening day that was later shot by fellow hunter. And last weekend I missed the buck in the tc pic. If season was over tomorrow id consider it a success.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386717074.372884.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386717012.162684.jpg