Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A late bloomer an the 1/2 a decade deer

Now watch....you won't like the taste of deer meat. Lol

Yeah right! Just cause I aint killed one before this one,doesn't mean I have not ate it before.And the wife and I had grilled button buck tenderloins and a batch or greenbean casserole Wednesday evening:smiley_clap:And she made a batch of OMO's soon to be famous taco soup using ground venison:pickle:.Man thats a simple an quick tasty one.Might have to share that recipe

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats. It took me 40 yrs. off and on at bow hunting to get my 1st deer in 2012. But I must admit I was off most of that 40 yrs.

Got the rangefinder in the mail from huntingagain yesterday.Thanks again Dennis for your thoughtfulness .

I got to play with it a little bit and its cool as hell.I'm working mandatory Saturday today,but hope to make it out for the last day of firearms deer season.Snow on the ground and the forecast looking like maybe snow will be coming down..

HuntingAgain

Got the rangefinder in the mail from huntingagain yesterday.Thanks again Dennis for your thoughtfulness .

I got to play with it a little bit and its cool as hell.I'm working mandatory Saturday today,but hope to make it out for the last day of firearms deer season.Snow on the ground and the forecast looking like maybe snow will be coming down..

Nick, I am glad you got it in time to hopefully use it for the last day of gun season. It was my pleasure to send it TOO you and I hope it helps you get number 2 and more.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great read all the way around.... Congrats Nick on your first.... Enjoy it and the meat it provided....

Dennis, classy move right there man!!!! We seem too draw a lot of folks like you here too TOOville....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nick, I am glad you got it in time to hopefully use it for the last day of gun season. It was my pleasure to send it TOO you and I hope it helps you get number 2 and more.

:smiley_clap: That was an awesome gesture! Good luck on your next deer Nick! Hope the RF Dennis sent you helps you get it done!