Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Coyotes 2013

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Got 3 snares out. Not sure how much I'm going to get into it, but Grandson and I are sorta on a mission. He wants to shoot this coyote with his crossbow, so hopefully I get him in a snare and Braydon gets to shoot him if still alive. A dead deer showed up near the tractor path that this pic was taken on. Just maybe he'll slip up for us! Would love having a black coyote tanned.

CDY_0082.JPG

Kaiser878

ohio
Awesome....I got a black one 2 years ago. I know of another..... waiting till owners are done deer hunting to start setting for him

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's awesome, Rick! Getting one particular yote is a lot like getting a certain buck. Thankfully snares are a lot more patient than we are! Good job!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Oh, I forgot, It is a 38# female.

That's a good sized female right there.... I'm going too try too sit and wait for one here shortly on that one stand I kept seeing one earlier.... I'm thinking buckshot will do the trick.....

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Definitely tanned at least. Cutting up a deer now and trying to decide if I'm gonna mount it or not? Would look cool in front of the fireplace......But expensive too!:smiley_coolpeace:

Ricer2231

Definitely tanned at least. Cutting up a deer now and trying to decide if I'm gonna mount it or not? Would look cool in front of the fireplace......But expensive too!:smiley_coolpeace:

Cool. There's a guy here in Zanesville that does tanning and does a great job from what I hear. I am gonna take my first one I trapped to him here soon.