Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Moultrie 880 trail cam

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Any use or know of someone using one of these? i would like to hear some feedback. thinking of going in for quite a few of these for next year

Treed

Stark County
I have the 990i. Good camera. I'd buy another. After using it, I would buy an 880 as well. They're easy to use, very small and they take good pics. I think the main difference between the two models is the 880s eight megapixels and low glow flash vs the 990s ten megapixels and no glow flash. Originally, I walked out the door with all intentions of going out and buying an 880 (after reading a ton of 2013 camera reviews) but I found the 990 sitting next to it for ten dollars more so I scooped it up quick. Like I said, no complaints.

OhioRed

Henley
I have the 990i. Good camera. I'd buy another. After using it, I would buy an 880 as well. They're easy to use, very small and they take good pics. I think the main difference between the two models is the 880s eight megapixels and low glow flash vs the 990s ten megapixels and no glow flash. Originally, I walked out the door with all intentions of going out and buying an 880 (after reading a ton of 2013 camera reviews) but I found the 990 sitting next to it for ten dollars more so I scooped it up quick. Like I said, no complaints.
I also picked up a 990 this year, love it! I prefer the no glow flash over low glow

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Thanks for the feedback fellas. Probably going to make the investment in the spring