Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The things you see on back roads

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
1781957_601492653260040_2046821011_n.jpg

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Decent storm that came through on the 7th. You can see the sun setting centered/bottom of the picture but I cant explain the "tornado" looking cloud coming down at the angle.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That last pic is bad ass Jim! Jeff's pad must be in the farm houses yard! Damn.....couldn't they have had it further from the house or is there some common logic as to why its there?

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Those rig shots are real cool Jim...you ought to send up some smoke signals to each other!

I called him today and said I was waving... lol
I think the sign of smoke from a rig would not go over to well... Or would firing 3 shots I suppose. lol

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
That last pic is bad ass Jim! Jeff's pad must be in the farm houses yard! Damn.....couldn't they have had it further from the house or is there some common logic as to why its there?

I looks like it but there is some distance between the rig and the house.
I'm sure the logic is the terms the land mans lease...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's some cool stuff. The only thing I see on the back roads is weird stuff. About a month ago around 7:30 am I was driving to work down a country road and there was this grown damn man in a ninja outfit throwing knives at a tree in his yard. 7:30 am and he's out there dressed like sub zero from mortal combat throwing knives at a damn tree.

Huckleberry Finn

I called him today and said I was waving... lol
I think the sign of smoke from a rig would not go over to well... Or would firing 3 shots I suppose. lol

You're going to need to invest in a color flagging system. Or just send texts.

Awesome pictures.