Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Potential World Record Typical......

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
I saw it last night, 10 pages, unreal… Can never tell if it's a farm deer. Who in their right mind would post that pic to the web, let alone AT.

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Ohiobooners, from what i gather is a pretty serious dude, but pretty sure he isn't on here, said he had actually been watching that deer from a ways down from where the pic was taken was what I gathered. Now it looks like that deer is fair chase. Still awkward to see a deer like that in the wild and then have someone post it on AT.

themedic

OHIO
I dont see the big deal about posting pics online. Good luck finding the 5 mile square that buck lives on in southern Ohio

themedic

OHIO
All ya gotta do is figure out where the guy is from that posted them.

How you figure? I hunt multiple farms 30 minutes from my house. Thats a 1 hour circle...so 80 mile? I also have a farm in Newark...thats 45 minutes

How many acres is that?????

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
If you knew exactly what hill top those pics were taken on, you'd still be a long way from killing the deer. If it were as easy as knowing where he's at, that deer would already be dead.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
How you figure? I hunt multiple farms 30 minutes from my house. Thats a 1 hour circle...so 80 mile? I also have a farm in Newark...thats 45 minutes

How many acres is that?????

Idk man, I just wouldn't be posting the pics. I'm sure his buddies know where he hunts and some people can't keep their traps shut.

OhioRed

Henley
If you knew exactly what hill top those pics were taken on, you'd still be a long way from killing the deer. If it were as easy as knowing where he's at, that deer would already be dead.

Exactly!! If that was the case, I would have already killed a big 9 that I've been after for the past 3 years on my farm