Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

In STAND SOON

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Welp I will be in the tree stand at the farm this coming Friday and Saturday. I am really excited to try and get a deer on the ground. I will most likely not shoot any does, but I am hoping one of my big bucks will happen to cruise by!!

I am excited to be back in Ohio in a tree!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hope you have some action Albert, from the reports I've been hearing, you're either covered up with deer or there isn't one around anywhere! I'm hearing more of the latter....

Being in the Ohio woods hanging in a tree though has got to be 10x better than where you've been the past 3 weeks! Lol Good luck!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks all! Work is soo slow right now. Might catch early flight home get to hunt a bit more than planned!

DeadOn

Anytime is a good time to hunt. I hope this weekend proves to be memorable and successful for you. Good luck...be safe.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks all. Im bringing my little cousin to hunt. He hasnt killed a deer in YEARS! I might just have to put him in the best spot! DANG IT! Let him shoot the first bb or doe he sees. Itll make him so happy, even though I want to try to preserve the deer around my farm a bit.