Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Please say a prayer......

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Your selfish Kaiser......not wanting anybody to kill your bucks.:smiley_bril:

And I'm selfish too......except I am just hoping for some of the 3-1/2 year olds to survive, screw the year and a halfs!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Funny thing....there's a nice 10pt buck in the same area that I took my opening day buck...I've probably watched him while on stand for a total of 2 hrs this season...saw him again twice this weekend....one of the other guys who hunts the property saw him yesterday also but was hunting with his son and they weren't ready when he showed up (kid's feet were cold and they had his boots off putting in hothands). Last night I put my uncle on this buck (told him which of my stands to use and when to expect him thru), and I also hope this other hunter success. But I'm also hoping in my heart that he makes it thru and I get to see him during the early season next year. I'm also hoping that he evades these other guys who hunt the property once a year during gun season (I haven't let them know he's around or they'd probably sit my stands :smiley_boos: )

He's not my deer...but I'm kinda attached

Good luck to your deer Kaiser and JB....but they don't belong to us....
Kinda bittersweet thinkin about it, isn't it?

You echoed my exact thoughts. Well said.

rrr

Your selfish Kaiser......not wanting anybody to kill your bucks.

Nah I'll speak to his defense (aside from offering to take Badger's son out the other day), old Kaiser had be hopped up on text messages the other morning wanting to me come down this week...do you know how hard it is to sit in class when you could be hanging out with Zach and shootin buck deerz?

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Nah I'll speak to his defense (aside from offering to take Badger's son out the other day), old Kaiser had be hopped up on text messages the other morning wanting to me come down this week...do you know how hard it is to sit in class when you could be hanging out with Zach and shootin buck deerz?

Man, he must really like you........he's never offered me a chance at any of his bucks.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Man, he must really like you........he's never offered me a chance at any of his bucks.

Don't worry, Gern... Zach's just kissing some ass because you never know when you're gonna need a lawyer someday. LOL :smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oh Dannman! That was a zinga that is going to have Ernie reeling on the ropes!

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
ooooooooo gotta go check....:smiley_bril:

AAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...... 75 posts and it's starting to peter out.....

Last edited: