Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My second deer

Scarlet&Gray

S.E. Ohio

All I have for now still posting from my phone. I am getting my dad ready for tomorrow ill be working on getting him a deer the rest of the season.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Awesome! I am Real Glad for you young man! You will NEVER forget that first bow-killed buck no matter what! Congrats and Nice Deer! :smiley_clap:

toke2

Congrats! I have had a similar year. After my first 4 years of hunting with nothing, took my first ever deer ( a spike I thought was a doe) opening weekend, then two weeks ago, got my first "real buck" and second deer in a month. As others have said - you will not forget! I know I won't. Great Job and hope you get your Dad on another!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats again on your deer S&G! That's how some hunts are, especially during the rut. Great job on getting it done on the fly as they say! They'll be times when you'll be toting your climber on your back when a breeding party runs near you or a slob makes his appearance while your dropping a deuce a 100 or so yards downwind of your treestand into a groundhog hole. They'll be many instances like these in your hunting career where you must always be on full alert and ready to make a shot if one is presented!

Congratulations on getting it done this time!