Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

dirtysouth36

Hello all. I just joined the forum. My name is Rich I live in Tuscarawas county. I'm 31 years old and love to hunt, fish I'm especially into bow hunting. Just wanted to introduce myself...

dirtysouth36

Well my season has gotten a late start. Due to having too many irons in the fire and having too many hobbies. Oh and some bad luck. I went out last weekend to hunt a peice of property that I've been hunting for the past 6 years. Long story short walked up into where I had placed my stand to find it gone!!! It wasn't locked, so kinda my fault. I've hunted here for 6 years and never locked my stands and never had a problem. It was a 16ft ladder stand. I had a bow holder screwed into the tree and its still up there but the stand is gone. So that's put a damper on my hunting!!! I've been reading a lot of hunting logs on here and its really getting a fire lit under me to get in the woods. Plus my wife has taken an interest to deer hunting so I've been working with her and getting her some shooting practice in with the old shotgun! Hope to put another stand up in the next day or so. Locked of course!!!! Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to TOO Rich! Sorry to hear about the POS that stole your stand! Jump in anytime and good luck to you and your wife this season!