Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Klay's First Compound Buck

Griz

NH
The picture of all three of you is whats its all about. A family united, making your sons future bright. None of you will ever forget that moment. Congrats to all three of you.

Next to step into the batters box "Kody"

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
First off: Huge congratulations to the whole family!

Secondly: Did you make him go to school today? Poor kid isn't going to be worth a crap at school today. lol

Thirdly: There is a true happiness combined with a good bit of jealousy on my part. I won't lie. What you three accomplished is a genuinely special thing for each of you! There are some moments in life we never forget. Klay's moment was given an amazing exclamation point! Very few of us get the opportunity to hunt with multiple generations. My grandfathers are all gone. My dad does not hunt. You, your father, and the boys are truly blessed to be able to make these memories together. Could NOT be any happier for you all! This is just plain awesome!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've had the privilege to get to know you, Pap and the boys over the past few years and you all are great people! Couldn't be happier for you guys to get to share this with one another! From seeing Klay shoot at Woodbury this summer, to seeing his smiles in these pictures, that is what it is all about!!! It makes me proud to know that in some small way, this place helped him on his journey to last night. It literally brought a tear to my eye thinking about how much joy there was going around last night! I'll never have an experience like that, but can only hope I have a son that will experience something similar someday. Klay should be an inspiration to young archers all over!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is the absolute BEST story of the year! Hear-felt congratulations to your entire family. Deer hunting is all about enjoying the rush, making memories, and hopefully holding onto the memory for a lifetime... I think this story will be with you all for the remainder of your earthly lives! Fantastic! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL, AGAIN!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
This is absolutely awesome! Congrats to all involved. Klay you did us proud son. Way to keep your cool when it came to the moment of truth.

Mike if it was anything for you like it was for me when austin got his first, words just can't explain it. Glad to see that bow is still drawing blood.

bthompson1004

NWOhio!
Excellent story, thanks for sharing a great moment for your son and your family with all of us...all those big smiles say it all!! Very happy for everyone!

HuntingAgain

Congratulations on a Great Deer, a Great Family, and a Great Memory that will last forever for the whole family. The write up was one the best I have read on any forum. Congratulations again.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I just got back into town after driving all week. This is a great buck! Congrats to your boy! What a great buck!