Thread: Ohio Buck Being Attacked By Coyotes - Graphic!!

Ohio Buck Being Attacked By Coyotes - Graphic!!

Wow what a video!! It shows a buck a guy in Ohio apparently shot that was then attacked by a pack of coyotes. Man those things are relentless!!

Courtesy of North American Whitetail

Here is the link to their article as well as the video again:

http://www.northamericanwhitetail.co...ack-ohio-buck/
    If you consider an unsuccessful hunt a waste of time, then the true meaning of the chase eludes you all together
    -Fred Bear

This is from the guy who owns "wired to hunt". Crazy story
    I go to bow shoots to shoot trees. The targets are way too easy to hit....I HATE TREES

Can't wait to get tha snares set now!!! Thanks for showing this!!!

What if you replaced that buck with a human. Do you think its possible? It looked like the deer was bleeding. What if you cut yourself or were gutting a deer? Just courious about what everyone thinks.

Saw that on Wired to Hunt too. Crazy stuff.

Bleeding.....his flippin guts were hanging out!!! Whitetail deer never cease to amaze me, just when you think you know how tough and resilient they are......damn! Wonder if he shot the one that ran right to them?

The deer my buddy shot had about eight inches of XX75 attached to a magnus buzzcut stuck high in the front of the rib cage. Looked like the guy that shot that arrow tried a texas heart shot or some BS shot as there was a small hole just about healed over on the back right leg. The deer just went on living life until he got in front of my buddy. Very tough animals thats for sure!!!!

Cool footage, but I believe I would have had another arrow nocked and aiming for coyotes. I wasn't there. Maybe he was zoomed in pretty good and they were out of range. Not criticizing as I wasn't there, but I am not sure I would have had a camera in my hands.

Looked like a liver shot exited low thru the guts from what I could tell.
    Hicks Lawn Services, LLC

dba Hank Tucker Outdoors

Mother Nature at it's Hardest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ain't going if Geeeeezer ain't going!

But, there is always a but you know!

Where has all that time gone???????????

Woods or baseball field... take your pick.
    Last night after we started working on Klay's deer, he and I walked back to the farmhouse to get the truck. My dad waited by the deer because the yotes have been terrible there. e hear them howl close by every night and the farmer has witnessed them grabbing chickens from the coop while he was out in the yard in the middle of the day.

Anyway, when we got back my dad was on edge and shining his light in the field. The eyes were there. He said he heard them running toward him and he shined the light up there and they were just watching. As we were gutting we could hear them yipping and stirring around us. Hate them fuggers!

In that quick span though, we were gone for 10 minutes tops, the yotes were moving in on the downed buck and my dad standing there over him.

TOO bad you didnt havea gun with you, to shoot em. Step back and bait them in..boom!!
    I go to bow shoots to shoot trees. The targets are way too easy to hit....I HATE TREES

Woods or baseball field... take your pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgecko23 View Post
    TOO bad you didnt havea gun with you, to shoot em. Step back and bait them in..boom!!
    I know! I'll be doing some yote hunting out there for sure. Lots of places to set up. just need the right lights.

*Supporting member* Outdoorsfellar's Avatar
    Heck it use to be you really wouldn't worry if yotes were around when in the woods. Now it's a totaly different thought process when ya hear one, or more sound off.

I hate 'em with a passion. Kill every one you can. It still isn't enough, but try!

Will someone post this video on AT on the Ohio rut update thread there is a fella on there that said a yote won't attack a buck

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCoDep View Post
    Will someone post this video on AT on the Ohio rut update thread there is a fella on there that said a yote won't attack a buck
    People believe what they want, regardless of the truth!

Almost 2 years ago, 2 coyotes attacked and killed a woman that was walking on a nature trail in Canada. But everyone says coyotes don't attack people either!
    What does the Fox say~?