Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buddy's deer

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
A guy I've known most of my life killed a deer recently. Not surprising, he's been killing nice bucks with a bow for 35 years or so. Good hunter, unfortunately, he no longer has a truck... hehe

Attachments

• 994045_1451776148382509_1398453797_n.jpg
    994045_1451776148382509_1398453797_n.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 63

toke2

It's clearly the off-road package so, .... what .... no winch on that bad boy? Nice buck - must have shot it with a sling shot, cuz a bow wouldn't fit in the ride.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have an Element I drive around when I don't need to pull a trailer. Saves money on fuel. Parks much easier than a crew cab dually. Back seats fold up and it is like a mini panel van. However, it is like a roller skate. Tiny. BUT. . . .your buddies car makes my Element look like an old Catalina or something. That picture is hilarious. Great buck though. Congrats to him.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I call bogus, only reason is the deer isn't tied down and there is no blood running down the car.

Heck of a buck no less.

On another note I can't help myself when I see one of these cars. For some reason they just make my blood boil. First off I don't think I have ever seen anything stupider than a smart car. Secondly as soon as I see one I judge the driver slash owner as a Obama lovin, liberal strokin, douche paddle! They don't even deserve the title of canoe.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, just can't help but bitch every time I see one of those fuggars.

Carry on.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I see one coming into town often. 60ish year old guy who always has a Yorkie or two on his lap. I don't want to judge. Pretty hard not too though. Either a flamer who or a liberal who is REALLY whipped going into town to get his wife and her yorkies their shampooing and some bon bons. lmao

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well, he's no liberal. He's now a minister. The car was given to him by a member of the congregation - he spends a great deal of time visiting sick folks, traveling to do minister type work. I undertand fully the rush to judge when you see one of these cars. I'm guilty too. The dead deer should be a clue that judgement does not apply here. :)

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Cool pic.

I agree most smart car drivers are liberal douches but I see one around Salem with all kinds of pro-gun stickers on it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Cool pic.

I agree most smart car drivers are liberal douches but I see one around Salem with all kinds of pro-gun stickers on it.

Thanks Sam, I try too be Eco friendly while going too the various ranges around hear..... Lmao!!!!!

Yep, they're pretty good car, watched a video of one running into a brick wall at 30-40 mph.... Passenger compartment in tact and there was a guy driving it and he gets out and walks away..... Wild stuff.....

Lots of them over in Germany..... Easy too park and decent mileage.... Diesel made by Mercedes I believe.....

Congrats too the hunter... I ain't messing with anyone who can lift a buck like that on top of a car like that..... hahaha