Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Howdy

MAO's Beard

Do you ever tell Mao what to do?

Look at me, you don't get this pretty by taking orders from your human. When I need a good combing, I grab him by the short whiskers and say: "Bitch, brush me." He's such a good listener. :smiley_coolpeace:

Is it true that you actually kill all the critters and MAO is just along for the ride?

I'm a lover, not a fighter, so I let him do his fair share of the killing. But you can bet your ass if we kill a Booner this season, all you will notice is my freshness front and center. :smiley_bignews:

And I can't read...so pics will help

After sharing pics on BeardTalk from the great spelunking expedition on New Years 2009, I was instructed to stop sharing pictures of Mrs. MAO's fish tank. Who knew? :smiley_chinrub:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
This is absolutely classic! I am happy to finally get to chat with you, that MAO guy is so full of himself. You should really put him in his place.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Look at me, you don't get this pretty by taking orders from your human. When I need a good combing, I grab him by the short whiskers and say: "Bitch, brush me." He's such a good listener. :smiley_coolpeace:

I'm a lover, not a fighter, so I let him do his fair share of the killing. But you can bet your ass if we kill a Booner this season, all you will notice is my freshness front and center. :smiley_bignews:

After sharing pics on BeardTalk from the great spelunking expedition on New Years 2009, I was instructed to stop sharing pictures of Mrs. MAO's fish tank. Who knew? :smiley_chinrub:

Oh snap!!! Rotflmao