Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Howdy

MAO's Beard

Well I managed to get some free time away from the boss man to sign up around here. I've been lurking for a while, but have always had some wise guy pulling my whiskers. Figured since they gave me my own parking space at work last week, I'd go ahead and get my own handle here on TOO. I leave ya with this quote from my cousin...

Attachments

• Duck-Dynasty-A-man-is-only-as-good-as-the-beard-that-wears-him.jpg
    Duck-Dynasty-A-man-is-only-as-good-as-the-beard-that-wears-him.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 144

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to TOO. I noticed you have been lurking in the shadows. Thought I saw you in a profile picture and pretty sure I saw you in the "Deer Beard" thread. Nice to see you have your own personality apart from Mao. You ever get tired of Mao dripping hot coffee or chili down your face? Just curious.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This is a self policing forum Mr Mao's beard.... Make sure you behave yourself or they'll be a straight razor with your name on it lol!!!

MAO's Beard

It's not the hot coffee or the chili. He tried to drown me in a fish tank the other night. I need not elaborate, but it was humid...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's not the hot coffee or the chili. He tried to drown me in a fish tank the other night. I need not elaborate, but it was humid...

Who smothered who? lmao

Welcome bud. My beard was already jealous of you. If he finds our you signed up here, he's liable to get all crazy one me!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Welcome Mao's beard. Do you have any tips for young beards out there. You know, beards that haven't been around the block. My beard is sooo immature.

MAO's Beard

Welcome Mao's beard. Do you have any tips for young beards out there. You know, beards that haven't been around the block. My beard is sooo immature.

Well Mike, it's all about nutrition with a good beard. Things like Busch Light, Little Debbies, beef jerky and Mountain Dew really build a good root base. Also hygiene is of the upmost importance. No more than one showe, two if you have a trip to Wal-Mart in planned, a week. A good layer of dirt and grease acts as a scaffold for longer whiskers. Grooming is important also. I enjoy a good combing once a day and my secret is a little 10W-40 rubbed in throughly before bed.

Good luck turning your girly beard into something worthy of true beardom.

Diablo54

Outside
Well Mike, it's all about nutrition with a good beard. Things like Busch Light, Little Debbies, beef jerky and Mountain Dew really build a good root base. Also hygiene is of the upmost importance. No more than one showe, two if you have a trip to Wal-Mart in planned, a week. A good layer of dirt and grease acts as a scaffold for longer whiskers. Grooming is important also. I enjoy a good combing once a day and my secret is a little 10W-40 rubbed in throughly before bed.

Good luck turning your girly beard into something worthy of true beardom.

Do you ever tell Mao what to do?