Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New....from SE Ohio

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Let's just say too close. I get pics all summer on farms I have access to....they kill them in the fall when they have left their summer feeding ranges. Very Frustrating!!!

Bummer man. Fleming is one of the areas I have never hunted much. Stick to Bartlett, Vincent, Belpre, and Waterford. Since there are no big deer around here, I wouldn't know anything about them! ;)

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Bummer man. Fleming is one of the areas I have never hunted much. Stick to Bartlett, Vincent, Belpre, and Waterford. Since there are no big deer around here, I wouldn't know anything about them! ;)

I have killed some real good deer over the years but none from Fleming. I have pics of bucks over 200 inches in Fleming...but never any luck. This area has some unreal genetics. My Athens County property is just past Bartlett. I have invested a lot of time and energy into making it more deer friendly. Another year of work and growth hopefully will make the difference.

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
I thought that was you. On marittea run right? My father in law and I looked at the 187 acre piece beside of yours. Thankfully he decided against it because he got laid off shortly after..that's tough hunting area in there. Welcome.

Zaleski

Welcome! Im new to the site also, if your down this way for bow season I have a lot of prime places I've been scouting here in the lake hope and strouds run area. Feel free to contact me I wouldn't mind a bit.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome! Im new to the site also, if your down this way for bow season I have a lot of prime places I've been scouting here in the lake hope and strouds run area. Feel free to contact me I wouldn't mind a bit.

We do a Stroud's hunt here at too where a lot of the members get together deer hunt/drink beer and enjoy good conversation around the campfire.... Good times and if you can make it come on over...... We should have a post here in the near future about it and it'll give all the info needed..... Welcome too the site......

http://www.theohiooutdoors.com/showthread.php?15931-Strouds-Fall-2014-TOO-Outing

Last edited: