Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hi, all, from sw ohio!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Welcome, I am in the same boat as you, Have a bad arm and had to go to crossbow after 36 yrs of compound.This is a great site and no crossbow bashing here.Lot of good guy's and gals here.Thank's for your service to this Great Country.

RetUSAF

sw ohio
Welcome too the site, retusaf... I take it you retired from the Air Force? What was your afsc while you were there? I'm an Air Force reserve technician up here at Youngstown ARS.... Hydraulic shop working C-130H models.....

"J", Yes, i'm retired military. I was in Civil Engineering, first in, last out. I was brought up in Youngstown, but the government moved me as it saw fit, which normally didn't fit for me :) I was proud to serve this country and would do it again, but i'm too old to run with the young guys(and girls).

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"J", Yes, i'm retired military. I was in Civil Engineering, first in, last out. I was brought up in Youngstown, but the government moved me as it saw fit, which normally didn't fit for me :) I was proud to serve this country and would do it again, but i'm too old to run with the young guys(and girls).

I graduated Chaney class of 78 lol