Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Am I the only one?

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
You guys are not very hard core, I heard of a guy that used to do all that stuff you are talking about plus, shaved all his body hair, drank nothing but apple juice and water for months, ate apples and smoked up by a campfire in the "big woods".
Damn! Was it Lewis Wetzel? Lol.
I pretty much do as Dan the Man does. Normal chit thru the week and then I go crazy on scent control on the weekend and hunting weeks.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Lol....yeah, right here. Guilty. I do most of my own laundry because my wife has to deal with the kids never ending piles of clothes, so for these four months I'm even using scent killer laundry detergent on everything. I don't want to put on clothes smelling like Tide then change into my hunting gear. Pretty much from October to Feburary, it's scent free everything from deodorant to detergent. I smell like a ghost. Lol.

Being OCD, I do my own laundry. Last week I started washing all my regular clothes in scent free detergent. I also stopped with regular deodorant and I only wear cologne if I expect to get laid. I try to drink more water this time of year and eat apples with regularity. I smoke my truck at least once a week and am doing hunting laundry it seems every day come November!

Big H

Medina
Damn! Was it Lewis Wetzel? Lol.
I pretty much do as Dan the Man does. Normal chit thru the week and then I go crazy on scent control on the weekend and hunting weeks.

No, LOL, he is from Ohio. I posted as a joke and no one got it. My dry sense of humor must not transpose TOO well into writing.

Treed

Stark County
That's it. I'm gonna start smoking my whole truck and eating nothing but apples, apple sauce, apple pie, and apple cider and maybe some apple smoked bacon. Because everybody loves bacon....

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Yea, but he's see's more P$Y and B&C bucks in Da Wayne than any body. I use the arm and hammer stuff during hunting season, and make sure the wife uses for all the towels. I keep a dirt wafer hanging from my mirror of my car.

Buckmaster

Portage
Just got back from Walmart on my weekly grocery and supply gathering trip for upcoming weekend.

I walked through the hunting isle just browsing. I never really need nor want anything hunting oriented from Walmart. Now Cabela's on the otherhand....we'll stick with the conversation here......

I saw scent free laundry fabric softener sheets for the dryer.

Hunter's Specialty 12 pack for $ 5.00.
Dead Down Wind 15 pack for $ 6.00.
Hum, choices.....

So I went to the laundry detergent isle and found the fabric softeners.
The Great Value brand, 160 count for $ 3.98.

I think I now have enough to share with my fellow TOOers for the next couple of years.