Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Strouds..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm changing my guess to Austin.

That is what I am thinking. Good luck and congrats to the hunter. If you dont find him call the local WO tonight to let him know you are searching and it may be checked in tomorrow. Got to cover your butt. Preventing him questioning you with a voicemail left tonight might help your cause.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
WTF? I was getting my chair rounded up and headed back to the house and Mason had it occupied, I say "hey buddy will you swap me chairs, and his reply was "Are you Tonk?"...... Come on Brock what have you told the boy?

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Might want to be back out for a grid search at daylight, with the mid 70's temp the meat will spoil. Good luck in the search! You guys aren't in bed already are ya?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Austin's buddy Mike ran an arrow through a nice buck, but the track job didn't go so well. Tough tracking where he shot it with all the weeds and briars. Hopefully they can find him today as it would be his friends first deer.

Me and Huck are leaning up against a dead fall watching a nice little bowl. We plan to sit for a little, then move around some. I may do some mini pushes for him later on. Squirrels are already driving me nuts!

badger

*Supporting Member*
Austin's buddy Mike ran an arrow through a nice buck, but the track job didn't go so well. Tough tracking where he shot it with all the weeds and briars. Hopefully they can find him today as it would be his friends first deer.

Me and Huck are leaning up against a dead fall watching a nice little bowl. We plan to sit for a little, then move around some. I may do some mini pushes for him later on. Squirrels are already driving me nuts!

I hope the search for Mike's deer turns out positive.

Jesse, I hear it's good to keep Huck grounded for morning hunts, or give him some dramamine for his tummy!