Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

For those going to Strouds this weekend.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Best 3hr drive I have made in years lol.

2 more days of work and my ass is hittin the road jack. Almost as excited as opening morning of bow season. If I can't sleep I will just jump in the truck and take off. Should be there bright and early Friday and then back to meet up with you all at noon Friday to get the gates open and chat with everybody.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I want to try and get down there fairly early as my biggest concern is getting Austin and Mike setup for a Friday evening bow hunt.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Yeah. Guess I could if his mom wrote a note or called or something. I don't have kids man I don't know how all that shit works. Lol.

Heck, you could just keep it at your place Thursday night and have his mom call him off school Friday morning and have her send a note with him to school on Monday lmao. Been a few days in my school days I missed to go huntin lol.

Gordo

Athens County
Its not lookin like i'll be able to set any father/som up on private this time around. I talked to 3 different property owners that have land that can afford having a couple does wacked. Each one didnt grant permission for me to bring anyone else along other then my pops. One was understandable due to the weekend, the other two i dont really understand.

Its a bummer.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
After looking at the maps more thoroughly it appears as though we will have tons of areas to hunt on strouds without worrying about trails. There are also a couple close parcels of WNF and an old nature preserve that joins strouds that now allows hunting.

If anyone would like to get away I will also have maps of AEP poston lands and parcels of WNF that are about a 20 min drive from camp on the other side of town.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Joe, get Travis out early. It's easy to do, you don't have to be a magician. In fact, I'll be snagging Mason a little early and we'll be gone! I hope to have him by 1:30 and arriving in Athens by 3:45 or so. I think his buddy will be getting out early too...