Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whitetail Addiction Tv?

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Does anyone remember the Whitetail Addiction DVD's made by Lone Wolfs originator Andrae D'Acquisto? In my personal opinion the absolute BEST show that was on the market!!! Well its coming back and its looking like it's going to be action packed again.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
still hard to beat midwest whitetail web show!

I am not familiar with the show your talking about if you get more info on it shoot it our way!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Heartland is great show with great videography but when it comes to self filming GIANTS.... these guys are stone cold killers every year! They like to unveil all the ways to kill giants and don't worry about all the fancy BS. When Andrae owned LW he never sponsored anyone, he is not about whoring his product out but rather let it sell its self. Now LW is whored out beyond belief which is going to get interesting here soon when a new stand hits the market. Any way heres a short clip of some studs they kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9IYlZZl-Lc

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Definitely some hoggs there Zack, that last one in the field that turned around and ......oops, I dribbled!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Sorry just realized you were talking about Midwest not Heartland....

What is weird you said that is I was thinking about Heartland as well when I typed it. So I totally agree with ya!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
That last onee sorry I had to just pick my jaw up off the space bar! What a stud!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
If memory serves me right Andrae holds the #2 & #3 typical record bucks in the state of WI. He had a thing for trying to kill a typical over 210" and just couldn't get it. Either way he has one over 200 and one at 198 I believe. Most of us would shit over a 160-170 class deer and he wont blink an eye, those deer go to his kids LOL

at1010

*Supporting Member*
If memory serves me right Andrae holds the #2 & #3 typical record bucks in the state of WI. He had a thing for trying to kill a typical over 210" and just couldn't get it. Either way he has one over 200 and one at 198 I believe. Most of us would shit over a 160-170 class deer and he wont blink an eye, those deer go to his kids LOL

I get excited when I see any bone in the woods! hahahaha!