Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buckmaster free hunt contest

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I made a mistake and signed up for a free deer hunting trip contest with Buckmasters yesterday.
I've received 4 phone calls in the last 25 hrs. I told them to take me off their damn list. What a pain in the rear end.
Be nice if the next call I get is to tell me I won. Yea right. Not going to set around and wait for that call.
I'm going deer hunting with my phone shut off. Last year I had my phone on mute and a call buzzed in on mute and 2 does 500 ft. away looked straight at me. On the 2nd call couple minutes later they ran off. Never would have guessed that. Since then I shut my phone off when I hunt.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Buckmasters is the worst about that crap. Don't ever out your card in a box for a shot at a UTV. They'll hammer the snot out of you.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
They do it to me, but I got to give it to them. They are the sweetest nicest southern people you ever talk with.

" Mr. Albert, How are youuuu doiiiiiiinnnnnggg todaaaaaay" haha I dont mind tho just doing there job.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They are terrible about calling for sure. Always at dinner time and won't take no for an answer.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I would love to be able to make to someones deer camp, as I only have about 4 acres to hunt. Either way, good luck to everyone this season.