Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

You Wack em We Track em

ohiobowhunter78

fenton-1024x1024.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Where is Dannmann?
He was born to scrap.
He always has a plan.
And with the best can rap!

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
I don't think he would give a fu@!, nor would his dog be able to find your buck, I think he has just spammed our page, hell his dog can't even find his own cage!

Poor dog cant find his own cage,
So he definatly cant find a buck,
Especially one hit with a Rage,
Well guys good luck,
Cause that guy just dont give a Fu@#!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I once knew a guy from Nantucket,
Who put his buck head in a bucket,
He said with a grin,
With bacca juice on his chin,
If it were a does head Ida xxxxed it. Rotflmao

Trackman

SW Ohio
Well first off I must say that is some great stuff right there gentleman.. I do apalogize for my non action I should say. There is more than one reason that deals with personal issues. I will and texplain as I owe it to you all and then you can judge my character. 1st I got so wrapped up in the season that I didn't hardly have time to sleep. I can honestly say I didn't keep up on this forum.. I deserve all the comments and thought they were pretty much awesome on your part. 2nd. My mother passed away at 55 yrs of age from M.S related issues in OCT. That was huge as I am sure a lot of you can relate in one way or another. I was a little foggy during all of this. 3rd. My wife decided our time was over. Enough said on that. lol!! So I do apologize. I am very sincere when I say this. There it is, like I said I am not making excuses. Hate me, love me, ban me whatever you need to do. If you needed me and had no way of contacting me I again apologize. I am a big enough person to admit my mistake. and again that was some funny shit.
Moving on. My contact info 937-515-6470. I will drive as far as my time lets me. I get about 100 calls a week from the last week of oct. till thanksgiving. I cant take them all of course. The only reason I am telling you about the volume of calls is because I have never not returned a single call. Even if I knew I couldn't get there. I will do my best to find someone to help you. I know a few trackers that I give calls to if I cant get there or they are closer. I do charge a fee. It depends how far I travel to get to you. I have done tracks for 50 and tracks for 300. I leave work a lot to help. I let the client know up front what it will cost. I have never added to what I told the client. I had a hunter call me on thanksgiving day and ask me to drive to Indiana.. I said bud its thanksgiving day, which is my fav day ever. He wanted me to come and track a deer he shot 2 days before and a army did grid searching. I told him I wasn't tracking today. He really wanted me there so I said 1,000. He swallowed his tongue. I wouldn't of went if he said yes. If we track to a property line we cant cross I am done until we get permission. I ask people this before I leave my driveway. Can we cross property lines if needed? This gives them time to attempt to gain written permission for us. If they don't or cant there is nothing I can do for that. I will not knowing cross a property line without permission. I will have the hunter sign saying we have permission to take up the track. So far that has held up for trackers in court. I ask clients to be as honest as they can. As I will be honest with you. I will give you my honest OPINION after we talk. If I think we have a 20% chance of finding the deer I will

Trackman

SW Ohio
20% chance of finding the deer I will tell you my honest opinion. It dosent mean I am right. But I am honest with you as there is money involved and I have never just took a track to get paid knowing there was no chance of recovery for whatever reason. My # is here call me anytime to talk about tracking.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Let's give the guy another chance as it sounds he had a hard row to hoe last year. What say ye all?

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I think thats fair. M.S. is a horrible illnesses.

Well at least his dog isnt locked in the van with some guy named stan giving fran the ban while eating green eggs amd ham.

As I know about MS as I've been battling it for almost 34 yrs. Been very lucky tho.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Welcome back!!!! Hope i never have to use your service though. I was close last year but found my buck the next day and went from being sick to one happy SOB when i seen that white belly in the grass.