Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

You Wack em We Track em

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Why not call him "Tracker" ?
Or "Cracker" ? both of those names "snap" when you say them
How about "Seeker" ?
(I'm just shotgunnin' it here...)
Bacon?
I just sat and stared at his pic for a minute....he looks like a Barney (just sayin)

Fixed for you Dan....

Trackman

SW Ohio
Bucks are moving for sure. Phone is starting to ring more and more. Got a pic of a good one I will share later but got to go back Trackin for now. Best of luck fellas. Get in the woods!

Trackman

SW Ohio
Two tracks today both gut shots sinking springs 3.jpgsinking springs2.jpgmonster.jpg

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Well done track man!
By the looks of these two fellas, you and your lil tracker made dreams, reality. Gut shots happen a lot and most hunters don't handle the situation in the right manner. I know I didn't years ago!
Congrats TOO you both for putting smiles on hunters faces each year!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Finding a gut shot deer and finishing it off while the meat is still good is awesome. Hank and I recovered my gut shot doe Friday. Not proud of the shot but the hunt was unbelievable. Were it not for the dog, that doe would have gone to waste and suffered a longer time than she did. Quite rewarding when I got to finish her with a second arrow. Felt great. I have lost deer before. Makes me feel horrible.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That is great! Two nice ones recovered in a day is pretty darn good! I hope I don't need to give you a call this season, but it's great knowing you are around just in case! I think it would be nearly as much fun to track down other's deer as it would be to hunt my own! Well done!