Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big Day Tomorrow...

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Charles, prayers sent and I will keep you in mind all day. Feel free to call me with any and all questions you have and I will do what I can to help you out.

It is a big operation for her and for you her family but trust in the people God is placing there tomorrow to take care of her. The ONLY reason they work at a Children's hospital is because they have the gift and desire to specialize in taking care of children. She is in the best of hands and I truly believe that.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Charles, prayers sent and I will keep you in mind all day. Feel free to call me with any and all questions you have and I will do what I can to help you out.

It is a big operation for her and for you her family but trust in the people God is placing there tomorrow to take care of her. The ONLY reason they work at a Children's hospital is because they have the gift and desire to specialize in taking care of children. She is in the best of hands and I truly believe that.

Thanks. The Dr. coming in is from Boston Childrens Hospital. I watched the surgery today and it is pretty cool what they can do.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You and your family are in my prayers Charles. My the good Lord guide the hands of those surgeons tomorrow.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I'm praying now for her and your whole family and will continue to do so. Please keep us posted.