Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Frank's Hunt Journal

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
10-27
I got in my ladder stand at 7:10AM this morning greeted by a dead calm wind and heavy dew.
Early I had a little 6 pt. with 5 In. horns come from the North down the trail I set on. Too small to shoot.
At 10:50AM I had a small 10 pt. come down the trail from the South at a rather fast walk. He only ad about 8-10 in. horns and should make a nice one in couple years. He wasn't running but he wasn't sticking around either. About 50 yrs. behind him comes a shooter buck.
The trail is 20 yds. from my ladder stand and for some reason when he got in front of me he turned and walked straight towards me. At 14 yds. he turned and I left him have it.
I can still see him running away with the arrow sticking out of him about 6".
I did a complete write up in the Bow Hunting forum.

Life is good when your deer hunting.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I pulled my trail camera card today. I have to post a picture to check if it's my buck I shot. The time is right.

I can't tell. Anyone blow it up and see better?. I can't seem to get it done.

Last edited:

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was cleaning up a cam chip to install today. I found my buck on the same trail about 50 yds. from where I shot him.
Some reason my computer makes several folders for my pictures. I found a folder I never looked at before. Now have to check all the folders on 4 chips to see what I can find. Oh well I can't hunt so I might as well look at pictures. LOL

I have since moved the cam closer to the trail

Last edited: