Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2013 - 2014 The Ohio Outdoors Deer Hunting Contest - Alternates Sign-up

huntn2

Hudson, OH
This thread is for contest alternates to sign-up if they missed our deadline. If a contest participant doesn't sign in with their team by next Saturday, they will be replaced with an alternate. Additionally, for each 5 alternates, I will create an additional contest team.

First on the list is Monster Raxx.

Ryan

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Kaiser878 is #2 on the alternate list and Carpn is #3. I will look to fill any voids in team checkin first and then look to create additional teams. If you are interested in joining the contest and are not yet in, please reply in this thread or shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Ryan

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Per the Team Assignment thread Bigslam51 is on the alternate list. Medic is on the alternate list per Kaiser as well.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They will be added as alternates to teams that do not have members check in.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
All Teams checked in. I will be leaving the alternate signups open for another week. We currently have 6 alternates. At the end of the week (9/27), I will randomly assign alternates to fill a minimum of 1 additional team. Hoping to get enough additional participants to create 2 or more teams.

Ryan

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
So if there are 5 guys to a team and we still have 6 alternates on the 27th does that mean that someone will get left out?

huntn2

Hudson, OH
2 additional teams are being posted up right now based on our number of alternates. Please create a team thread and check in with one another.

Thanks,

Ryan