Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2013 - 2014 TOO Deer Contest Team Assignments

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Alright fellow TOOzers. Below are the team assignments for the 2013 – 2014 TOO Deer Hunting Competition. Please create your own team thread within the “2013/14 Ohio Deer Hunting Contest” Forum. If everyone can check-in within their respective team threads ASAP it will be appreciated. Deadline to sign-in with your team is next Saturday (9/21). Feel free to come up with a Team Name if you wish.

As of now, Monster Raxx is the 1st alternate. Tom, if we get 4 late entries I will create an additional team. Otherwise, should someone not check in with their respective team, you are the 1st to fill the void.

So, with that, here it is…

Team Name
1 xbowguy
1 Hoytmania
1 buckbuster217
1 jeremy44230
1 Lundy

2 Ricer2231
2 Curran
2 twireman
2 Gern186
2 Buck Whisperer

3 bigten05
3 hickslawns
3 rgecko23
3 Redhunter1012
3 Fluteman

4 dante322
4 cotty16
4 TripleA88
4 Frmrfred
4 bonemonger

5 JPN
5 moundhill
5 Dannmann801
5 5Cent
5 LonewolfNopack

6 Full bore
6 JD Boyd
6 Johnch
6 Hunter II
6 Schu72

7 Quantum673
7 DJK Frank 16
7 mightymet
7 Blackbeard
7 MQ1-Z7

8 huntn2
8 finelyshedded
8 JOHNROHIO
8 bowieoutdoors
8 woodyw333

9 bowhunter1023
9 teej89
9 Archertl
9 1hornwilly
9 RDM

10 Diablo54
10 RedCloud
10 Boone
10 customizer1000
10 yotehunter

11 motorbreaker
11 Rutin
11 palmettopredator
11 MK111
11 Big H

12 Alphamax10
12 lung buster
12 Mao
12 epe
12 viper

13 aholdren
13 Huckleberry Finn
13 Buckslayer
13 00buck
13 Boarhead

14 Mike
14 Beentown
14 ChuckC
14 Jackalope
14 Buckmaster

15 J
15 fishwendel2
15 steveOh
15 ELEVENPOINTER
15 Bgarrett

16 Klay
16 Mason
16 Garrett
16 Monster Raxx Son
16 Liz

17 Jenna
17 Braydon
17 Karissa
17 Connor
17 Levi

18 Kody
18 Andrew
18 Mike
18 Allen
18 ZJ
18 Shelby

19 Monster Raxx
19 Carpn
19 Bigslam51
19 themedic
19 buckstar25

20 Kaiser878
20 old hunter
20 matty636
20 Hedgelj
20 brock ratcliff

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
6 and 8 look strong.

Not sure about Team 6. When you are that obsessed about big bucks it seems like it goes two ways. You kill a biggun' or you eat a tag. Doubt you will see JD settle for a 130" just to avoid eating a tag. lmao

Truthfully feel all the teams have a fair shot right now. You just never know. I think Team 3 looks pretty decent. Not sure about Bigten. Redhunter can put down some deer though. Fluteman is always just right there. Unlucky, but always right there darn close. I have been rooting for him the last two years to kill a good buck. He deserves one. Rgecko has had some nice opportunities and could produce a good one any year. I have nothing monstrous lined up but seem to have a slew of deer on the fence of my personal goals.

Most teams you can go thru the Team members and give a similar story. This could go any way. I wish you all the best of luck and want to be the first to thank Ryan for his efforts! Always top notch running this contest and it is appreciated.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Early prediction to win...team 8. Sleeper...team 1. My team should do well if I pull my weight, which is considerable. Lol

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Not sure about Team 6. When you are that obsessed about big bucks it seems like it goes two ways. You kill a biggun' or you eat a tag. Doubt you will see JD settle for a 130" just to avoid eating a tag. lmao

Truthfully feel all the teams have a fair shot right now. You just never know. I think Team 3 looks pretty decent. Not sure about Bigten. Redhunter can put down some deer though. Fluteman is always just right there. Unlucky, but always right there darn close. I have been rooting for him the last two years to kill a good buck. He deserves one. Rgecko has had some nice opportunities and could produce a good one any year. I have nothing monstrous lined up but seem to have a slew of deer on the fence of my personal goals.

Most teams you can go thru the Team members and give a similar story. This could go any way. I wish you all the best of luck and want to be the first to thank Ryan for his efforts! Always top notch running this contest and it is appreciated.

I already promised a land owner I'd shoot a doe on his property something I've only done once in my life. Don't think I'd shoot a little buck as well...lol... If you are desperate come muzzy I'll get a hold of you and let you kill a dink...lol

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
6 and 12 do look strong, but I did not see anyone one team that I thought could just walk away with it though. Thanks for all your work Ryan.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks like all the teams are pretty even to me. Should be a good contest this year with anyone's game. Thanks bud for getting it all setup.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I already promised a land owner I'd shoot a doe on his property something I've only done once in my life. Don't think I'd shoot a little buck as well...lol... If you are desperate come muzzy I'll get a hold of you and let you kill a dink...lol

Might have to take you up on it JD. What are your dinks going nowadays? 150-160"?:smiley_blink:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
looks like a pretty good mix, dont see any overly stacked teams, or any that look to be too weak. Looks like everybody has a good shot at the title.

Good luck fellas.

since we have multiple youth teams this year, will there be a "youth division"? A separate contest just between the younguns?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dante- They all win. I know that sounds cliche or corny and doesn't promote the competitive spirit. BUT. . . . some of these kids are seasoned hunters while others are not even sure if they want to hunt yet. I personally think putting the competition into the youth teams is a bad idea. If one of the youths wants to be on a competitive team then maybe it is time to reassess themselves and join an adult team. lol

huntn2

Hudson, OH
64% have checked in within the 1st day. Good start. Lets see how quickly we can get everyone checked in with their teams so we can plan the alternates accordingly.

Appreciate everyone's cooperation in this piece.

Thanks,

Ryan

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
64% have checked in within the 1st day. Good start. Lets see how quickly we can get everyone checked in with their teams so we can plan the alternates accordingly.

Appreciate everyone's cooperation in this piece.

Thanks,

Ryan

To all you 1% er's - I'm a 36-percenter! :smiley_crocodile: