Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting With Another TOO Member

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great post Jim! Hope to meet the Dunne boys someday! I would like to see Lundy(Kim) swing by Strouds for a sit around the fire as well.

Phil, you're so danged busy I'm surprised you even meet yourself! Rotflmao. One of these days buddy....one of these days!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I like your post Jim. I remember that weekend very well (still think you fed that bass a golfball) and had a great time.

I have had the great fortune to meet well over 30 members of this site and had a blast with each and everyone of them. I have hunted with a few along the way as well. Fluteman and Mrs. Fluteman was great host/hostess to me for a weekend and even though we didn't get that big ol nanny doe killed on film it was still an awesome weekend and one I would do all over again.

I have opened my hunting properties up to one member here and have shared the ground with him for the past 3 years. Can't ask for a better hunting buddy.(even though I think I am slacking this year on my end with work getting in the way and not being able to get out and help as much as I would like) I have also opened it up for a couple other guys to come up and hunt it over the years. Huck, will always have a spot as well as Beentown if he ever wants to give it a whirl. I have invited a few others but could never get it worked out for them to make it up.

All in all. I don't think there is a single person on this site that I wouldn't tag along with on a hunt. Always fun meeting new TOOzers and seeing new grounds to step foot on. I feel as every member here has something to contribute and willing to teach one another something the other may not know and that is why we are all here...right? As Jim said in his great post "Get out there and meet who you want" and get to an outing of some sort. It's a great time and opens up a lot of doors as well as builds some great and lasting friendships.

And anybody that wants to hunt with Mounty...Well, I'm as close as you get being the only 1% left lmao

RD, since ya was the only one to pick me. Just make sure the couch has a blanket and I'm up for a hunt lol.