Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO Live Hunt and Recap Thread: 2013 Edition

Big Weff

Athens
Every deer season i get a deeper and deeper hatred for these freakin squirls. I dont understand how a 2 pound squirl is louder than a 170 lb deer. None the less im seeing deer and and wouldnt trade it fod anything in the world... wish id have taken a pre game dump

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just had 2 bucks come through. A spike and a fork horn.

uploadfromtaptalk1380372371609.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm not gonna lie, I'm cold. Down in this bottom and now that the thermals are rolling, it's down right chilly. I grabbed the Strother when that doe came through and nearly froze my hand off! Should have brought gloves and wore thicker socks!

Hunter II

Congrats on your first Strizzi. You'll never forget it.

Had a 6 point run 4 does and fawns through. Someone needs to show him a calendar.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Sure is hard to let the borderline ones walk. Lots on season left. Lots of season left. Lots of season left.

Yeah I know fugg me right.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380372810.684477.jpg

Htnfsh

Squirrels and gobblers. No deer in the stand yet. Saw 9 100yrds from where I parked the truck at 5:30.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Gee lady. Put your friggen dog on a leash and then you wouldn't have to scream his name a hundred times. The joys of hunting next to a park. My hunt is probably over now.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Boy, life's tough! lmao

I'd have shot his ass and enjoyed the shit out of duck and goose season!

They always look bigger from behind. Ill post a TC pic of him when I get home. Chalk it up to the evils of trail cams and knowing 3 bigger ones are around.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Joe, I would of passed him too..... Yeah, a 125 grain thunderhead passed through the vitals..... rotflmao

But like you said early and three other shooters....

Good luck Joe, and hopefully you see one if not all of the three biggins here shortly.....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
They always look bigger from behind. Ill post a TC pic of him when I get home. Chalk it up to the evils of trail cams and knowing 3 bigger ones are around.

Isn't that what we talked about yesterday Joe? I can see why you passed on him, nice frame but not much mass on it. Hard to determine maturity/age from behind but from the rack he looks youngish with some growing to do.

Besides think of all the monster bucks we're going to see in 2 weekends and not be able to shoot! LOL