Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Ohio Outdoors Comment Box

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We have a lot of new faces around here, so I thought I'd open up the suggestion box. If you see something we can change or add that would help things around here, please let us know. Happy Posting!!!

Reactions: Dustinb80

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Gonna guess 9-10yrs ago, because it was after we were out of college but not long after. I remember I logged in for a few months then life kicked in and I lost the link when we lost a computer. Reached out to Jesse and got the link again and they've been stuck with me since.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Damn Dave it's been four years already? Seems like it was not to long ago when you were going to dig up that yote den lmao! Sorry dude I had to lol. You put up with a ton of shit during that thread and hung around. That was cool!

Reactions: RedCloud and giles

Matt

Norton, OH
Joe, Jesse, you guys ever give any thoughts to a member podcast? Someone travel around the state and podcast with one or two members every now and then?

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe, Jesse, you guys ever give any thoughts to a member podcast? Someone travel around the state and podcast with one or two members every now and then?

We have. The traveling around part is problematic with families and such but its dooable. It could also be done remotely but I find there much better and entertaining when people are face to face.