Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DJK Frank 16's Trail Cam Thread

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Got a chance to pull my lone camera I have out this year after almost a month soak. 644 pictures. No big bucks but some young bucks, a few does, and a fawn. This is all from a small tract of family owned ground that I would love to harvest a deer off of this year.

Here are a couple of the pictures I found interesting:

One of the little bucks:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Cool pic of the Wood Pecker! I hate when they're hammering away in the woods though. Don't they know I'm there for peace & quite.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice photos. I've noticed a few bucks hanging out with fawns at my place this year TOO.

I have had a bit of this as well this year. Mainly two younger bucks. Doesn't seem like they are there together but the buck (sometimes two bucks) is always tagging along and feeds when they are done. Guess he is a Momma's boy who hasn't left yet.

Good update Drake. Good luck this season!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Got a few minutes this morning to run out and check this camera again. I made a move to a different trail this time in hopes of figuring out where they are coming from. Only 56 pictures this pull, but was happy with the results...

Some buck magnets that I would love to see stick around until November:

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
And FINALLY..... A buck that will make the hit list.

Travel routes are perfect for a SW wind as is my stand location here. I can't wait to get after him!

Last edited: