Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sunday hunting

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
If they could play that good they should have from the beginning. Hoyer will be sat by week 4 and the coach will be fired at the end of the season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I woke up this morning disappointed from the Buckeyes. Then I realized life is grand because I don't root for the Bengals, Browns or Steelers. Life can always be worse!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HAHA. I just grew frustrated with management. Marino was the whole reason I was a fan to begin with, so it was a tenuous relationship after he retired. At this point, I really don't have a team. I do root for the Niners because they usually have a the most Buckeyes on their roster of any NFL team. That logic means I should pull for the Steelers this season and that ain't happening!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
HAHA. I just grew frustrated with management. Marino was the whole reason I was a fan to begin with, so it was a tenuous relationship after he retired. At this point, I really don't have a team. I do root for the Niners because they usually have a the most Buckeyes on their roster of any NFL team. That logic means I should pull for the Steelers this season and that ain't happening!

I hear ya. I haven't watched much football in probably 10 years now. I haven't kept up with the phins since Marino retired but I do catch a game here and there. The ol Marks Brothers, John Offerdahl, Zach Thomas, and Richmond Webb as well as a few others that have been on the team over the years was fun to watch.

Anymore, I see ALL pro players as over paid big babies and I have soured on all of it and college sports aren't getting any better lmao.