Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what county do you hunt ?

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
Ok... i'll help the guy out... go online to Ohio's DNR's site and see what counties typically harvest the BIGGEST bucks every year.. There's only a couple... Just be prepared to tend with Trespassers and poachers even on private land. Private land means nothing to local assholes who will hunt your land even if your in your tree or not. It's amazing... Just have Highway patrol and Sherriff on speed dial to have them cited. Good luck and I hope to see some pics of your deer you harvest.

00buck

Ok... i'll help the guy out... go online to Ohio's DNR's site and see what counties typically harvest the BIGGEST bucks every year.. There's only a couple... Just be prepared to tend with Trespassers and poachers even on private land. Private land means nothing to local assholes who will hunt your land even if your in your tree or not. It's amazing... Just have Highway patrol and Sherriff on speed dial to have them cited. Good luck and I hope to see some pics of your deer you harvest.

thats not why i asked just curious as to how many members hunt around the same areas i do

matthewusmc8791

NE Ohio
I hear ya.. Just figured you were looking for cool places to hunt... A lot of guys here hunt public and private all over the state... If your looking for big bucks there are some great counties.. I myself hunt many.. Harrison county on private land and of course my own. Good luck