Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

prayers needed

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Thank all of you for the thoughts and prayers, it has been a long night at Bethesda hospital, she has an inoperable brain bleed and after speaking with the neurosurgeon my wife and her siblings had to make the very difficult decision whether to remove her from the ventilator, they decided to remove her since it is unrecoverable and there is no reason to continue her suffering, they removed her from the ventilator last night and now it has turned into a waiting game, I know this doesnt sound good but I hope she passes soon and does not have a long time of suffering, she is breathing on her own but it is very labored and shallow.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It sounds compassionate. Anyone who has been in this sort of waiting game hopes it ends quickly. I am sorry to hear it Tad. Prayers continued.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Prayers and thoughts to you and your wife. My wife just went thru similar circumstances with her mom and its not an easy thing.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Wanting someone to pass without pain and suffering is a normal and loving response. Continuing to send prayers and peaceful thoughts.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Thanks everyone, she is still hanging on, it is beginning to take a toll on the family, they know there is nothing they can do but its still hard on them. At least she isn't suffering, but it still bothers the family to see her laying here this way.