Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to the site

wv67

thanks to all , greenbrier co.is close to me is that the school by rupert i get them mixed up , one by quin,and one in lewisburg lol

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
thanks to all , greenbrier co.is close to me is that the school by rupert i get them mixed up , one by quin,and one in lewisburg lol

Quinwood is where I lived.........at the top of the mountain! Rupert is at the bottom of the mountain and round a few bends! lmao
The high school was 5 miles down curved mountain sides in Charmco. I used to wait until we were going down the mountain, then set off smoke bombs so they would roll down and under the bus drivers seat! :smiley_clap:

Guess as a responsible adult, that was wrong, but as a teenager, it sure was funny!

wv67

yea i know where ya at now i work alot at the mines over that way ,thats all thats here is curvy roads and mountains , lol love it ..What do ya do here bowhunter ?? if ya dont mind me asking ...

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
yea i know where ya at now i work alot at the mines over that way ,thats all thats here is curvy roads and mountains , lol love it ..What do ya do here bowhunter ?? if ya dont mind me asking ...

It's kinda a secret and he doesn't like to talk about it, so I'll go ahead and tell ya. He's a Mop Boy in a stripclub down there!!!!rotflmao