Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gettin her ready for deer bow season

Bowlowe

Out today doin a little shootin making sure the bows are dialed in ( we shoot all year long ). Set up a 3d course with targets ranging from 20 to 40 yds plus the ladder stand. Snapped this picture of my wife shooting. Got our spot set up first of august, been getting some decent trail cam pics........c'mon Sept. 28 !!!!!!!!!! V__9438j;r.jpg

00buck

i tried that with my wife 3 years ago but she never would sit still long enough to see anything close enough to shoot she still goes out sometime ........... congrats and good luck to both you this season

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome stuff BL! It's great that you and her hunt and target practice together like that! Best of luck to you both this season!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
good deal, I sometimes wish I could get my wife interested, and then other times I'm glad she isn't.

Not to criticize BL, but I don't see a safety harness.

Bowlowe

Your right dante322 no harness, stand is only 10 ft.....not that that makes it ok. the stand shooting was very spur of the moment but we do believe in and try to be safe. I thought someone would catch that ....good eye

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, only takes one bad step too make you a believer.... Glad too see your wife and you enjoying yourselves.....