Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Waterfowl Chronicles

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I do not look forward to the day I retire Betty. That will be incredibly difficult, I imagine.

He's a great dog man. And though his waterfowling career was short lived, he was a part of lighting that fire inside of you. Now each dog you have from here on out will be better and better, thanks to Remi.

Wmiller07

Picked up a three new hardcore decoys since they were on sale for $40. They aren't as nice as my Dakotas or avians bit they will be good fillers. IMG_20170728_143446363.jpg

Wmiller07

And just as I was singing the praises of avian x I had an issue. I was cleaning up my decoys getting them ready for this season and the post isn't snapping into position correctly and something is rattling around inside. I sent them an email so we will see what they do. I've only had it one season too.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
And just as I was singing the praises of avian x I had an issue. I was cleaning up my decoys getting them ready for this season and the post isn't snapping into position correctly and something is rattling around inside. I sent them an email so we will see what they do. I've only had it one season too.
They are usually really good with their customer service. If the email doesn't work out, call them at their shop up here in Port Clinton. Hope it works out!

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Lots of local geese hanging out still.im gonna try to get out early season this year. Last year was my first year really waterfowl hunting and I enjoy it pretty well. It helps when you have a few good areas to do it to.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It's a great dog stand. One of the best on the market in my opinion. This will be season 3 with ours I think. Still holding up great.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
They have disappeared here the past few days I've watched them in the mornings leave one of the ponds so I'm gonna try to set up where they fly out of there on sunday