Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pressured Deer Pro Bill Vale Videos

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I've seen some of his stuff and IMO, he's regurgitating some of the same stuff we have all heard and/or know. He just wraps in up in a pretty "man of God" package and sells it to people who are looking for that sort of thing. But I honestly don't think you'll learn anything in those videos you haven't already heard or learned for yourself...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Once I took a survey here of how many years people had been hunting deer. If I remember correctly the average was about 15 years. This time of year prior to season you'll have about 130 members a day sign in. That's a combined total of about 20,000 YEARS of deer hunting knowledge visiting this forum ever day. Any advice or question you might have can be answered inside these walls and i promise it won't cost you a dime. Ask away.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Once I took a survey here of how many years people had been hunting deer. If I remember correctly the average was about 15 years. This time of year prior to season you'll have about 130 members a day sign in. That's a combined total of about 20,000 YEARS of deer hunting knowledge visiting this forum ever day. Any advice or question you might have can be answered inside these walls and i promise it won't cost you a dime. Ask away.

Do deer eat walnuts?lmao

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I collect the rare golden acorns from my neighbors tree and go dump them at my spot, within 5 minutes I have a 170'' buck dead.