Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nice Roadkill

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
A friend of ours son found this buck laying dead along a road around the 23rd of August. Sad he didn't fall to a ethical hunter, but it happens....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Some poor fella is gonna be checking his cams, wondering what the heck happened to his deer. He'll move cams to different areas, put out more apples, scratch his head....and eventually start hunting coyotes or blaming the Amish. :) The frustration of hunting just one would be too much for me!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Some poor fella is gonna be checking his cams, wondering what the heck happened to his deer. He'll move cams to different areas, put out more apples, scratch his head....and eventually start hunting coyotes or blaming the Amish. :) The frustration of hunting just one would be too much for me!

lmao

I hate being that guy!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
This sure is a Damn shame! If you really study his beams, you will see a ridge or rim on the inside of his beams. It has been my experiences a common characteristic on bucks with great trophy potential. I think that's the main artery that feeds the blood flow? Just my opinion. All I know, is he was far from maxing out. Definitely a sad sad day.