Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Hunt for Captain Jack

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Woke up not feeling too swift, so I slept in. Bout to leave the house now. Actually works to my favor because I can pick a good tree in the daylight. I'll probably sit all day today and most of tomorrow where I'm going.

I'll post some pics later on.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm about 75%, but I'll make it. Had a pounding headache when I went to bed and slept like shit. Didn't make for a very fresh me at 5 AM!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Leave it to me to fuck things up. He was on his feet during daylight in the middle of the farm and I clean blew him out. Should have went in the way I originally planned. Blew out 2 does and 3 good bucks. I'm such a dipshit.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well after climbing in a stand I didn't want to be in, I decide the best I could do was "bump and dump" style and went to hang a stand. I'm sweaty, pissed off, and really have no desire to sit in a tree now. I'm headed home to see my girls and see how the rest of the day goes. The stand has one shot basically, but I can see his whole bedroom. He seems proficient at getting hot does locked down in there, so who knows.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'd stick around the middle of your prop where you jumped them buddy provided its a great stand for the wind with plenty of shots. They start chasing her again she might bring them right back around.