Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Out-of-Stater

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Hope you guys don't mind nonresidents on your site. I've been an active member of another forum for a while but decided it was time to migrate here with everyone else. About me. I'm from NH and have been hunting with a bow for almost 20 years. The last four years I have really put a lot more time in to it. I've been hunting in Ohio for the last two years and am coming out again in 2013. I only come out for two weeks but its the best part of my hunting season. I hunt public land and love the challenge of a DIY hunt. I have nothing against leasing land or using outfitters but its just not for me. Anyways thought I'd introduce myself and I look forward to being part of an active forum again.

Last edited:

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Welcome to TOO. Feel free to jump right in. Are you hunting all public land in Muskingum and Coshocton counties or some private TOO?

So far its been all on public land. My buddy and I have knocked on a few doors but not much luck yet. Its OK though. We've done well so far on the public ground

nhbowhunt

NH
Hey ajupsman
Where you from in NH? I live in the Andover area. I've been hunting Ohio for about 7 years same areas as you on public and private land last 5 years.

Here's one of the public land bucks outside of Zanesville.

image.jpg