Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Not so great night on the Ohio

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Feeling better today since the night it happened and am able to a actually walk up stairs without stopping lol.... We're taking my son too he airport here in a little bit so not looking forward too that ride for a couple of reasons....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn, been 10 years ago since this happened…. Time’s flying by.

I posted that video of the guy losing his motor after hitting that log. It brought back memories, texted with my son some about it. We can both chuckle about it now, and then wince a little remembering that pain…. 😳

Still have the boat, still runs fine and never showed any wear from the accident. My son is a father now and his little one will eventually be with us fishing on that same boat. Just on a lake and at a lot slower speeds 😂

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn, been 10 years ago since this happened…. Time’s flying by.

I posted that video of the guy losing his motor after hitting that log. It brought back memories, texted with my son some about it. We can both chuckle about it now, and then wince a little remembering that pain…. 😳

Still have the boat, still runs fine and never showed any wear from the accident. My son is a father now and his little one will eventually be with us fishing on that same boat. Just on a lake and at a lot slower speeds 😂

Where does time go. Man.

Reactions: finelyshedded