Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"New" Man Cave

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It looks good. Nice to have, I'm sure.

Call me crazy, but I think a doe makes a mighty pretty mount. I've got my first one mounted, and she is one of my favorites in the bunch. Mom and Dad snuck and had it mounted for Christmas for me the year I shot her...that was quite a surprise.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm not much for suggestions on interior decorating but I will give you a thumbs up for the man cave. Mounts look great and I am jealous I don't have a place like this. Enjoy your decorating.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
I'm not much for suggestions on interior decorating but I will give you a thumbs up for the man cave. Mounts look great and I am jealous I don't have a place like this. Enjoy your decorating.

Thanks bud! I feel like I should be striped of my man card now since I'm "decorating" lol!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Decorating a man cave? I am not sure on the exact rules, but there is probably an exemption for this department. You should be okay.:smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

First thing that came to mind.
"Aye.. A caravan. Perrywinkle blu. It's fer me mum. Ya like dags?"

Nice space man. Hell of a collection you have there.

RDM

western OH
nice collection on the wall. I think leave the blue and just keep adding to your collection. your off to a good start and before long you wont see much blue anyways!!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
nice collection on the wall. I think leave the blue and just keep adding to your collection. your off to a good start and before long you wont see much blue anyways!!

That's the goal... still gotta get rid of that hideous blue! Nice winter project!