Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Getting my girls ready for their first hunt

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks guys!
I just got all of our Licenses purchased online, I already had my hunting license from this past springs turkey season though. I bought myself 2 either or deer tags and the apprentice youth hunting license for both girls and one either or deer tag for each girl. I made 3 copies of mine and two for each girl and prolly will copy a few more just in case we lose them. lol
It's a great feeling to get this out of the way! I debated staring at the PC a few minutes on buying a fall turkey tag and chose not to buy one. I saw this coming:smiley_computerfigh and I came to my senses!lol
I'm still tasting the 4 spring tags I've eaten the past two years! yuck:smiley_bagonhead:

Yikes, that's a big hit on the old wallet!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yeah Greg, but if it gets me some quality time and build some great memories with my girls while enjoying my passion its worth every cent! Hopefully I can get them hooked. We shall see buddy!

No arguments with that Ric. I have no doubts that if anyone can instill a passion for hunting into his kids, that person will be you! I can't wait to hear all about it this fall!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No arguments with that Ric. I have no doubts that if anyone can instill a passion for hunting into his kids, that person will be you! I can't wait to hear all about it this fall!

Thanks Greg, but the majority of our TOO brothers will/would be just the same including you!