Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fall Outing: Strouds Run October 11-13

Will you be attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I wonder who that could be Adam?!? Rotflmao

Hey, it's alright with me if Steve bunks with us....on a cot in between the bunks of course! Rotflmao

If I have room in the bed of my truck I could bunk there if Steve or someone needs the room though. The topper will keep the skeeters off me and I can use a mat or air mattress TOO.

Dang Cottis, you have to make it buddy! We need to practice some more and who will be the DJ?lol

I understand though.....

I'll do my best. I may be able to swing it. Let me see how Klay's football season develops. If he's a low life scrub 3rd teamer, I'm outta here! LMAO!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I think the swap meet idea is a keeper. Also, we can rent a 20' x 40' tent for $225 if we think that would be a good idea. Or we can just set up "pop up" row again.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
im out, not my idea but im getting married, much rather meet you guys and kill something. i told her it had too be done before november if we were doing it this year. man its coming up quick.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
I'll stop through possibly on Saturday night. I have to work all night Friday night until 8am on Saturday so probably wont get there until after dark on Saturday if at all. Planning on Muzzy hunting Sunday and takoing Monday off work to bowhunt. Like last year, if anyone wants I would be glad to go over some topo maps and give any feedback of the area if I hunted it in the past... been hunting all over there for 20+ years. Jesse, will you have access to same private parcels from Mr.Rex or will the group be public only? Only so I can prepare my game plan for where I may hunt and how much pressure will be there.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My retarded brother picked October to get married. Looks like I will be in a monkey suit standing up as the best man on this weekend. What a dick. He should have planned his wedding around my hunting season. lmao
Right there with you.Would have liked to come but my buddies daughter is getting married also and HAVE to attend.I told him who gets married in Oct or Nov anyway.Especially from deer hunting families.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I'm probably a long shot...no pun intended. Boys are both in youth football and by the looks of the schedule that would be the weekend of the first playoff game. Not sure if their team will good enough to make it.

Gordo

Athens County
Id like to set up a father/son team on some private so a youngster can get his hands bloody. Got a couple places loaded with does. Steve(hoyt) and your son?

Anyone bringing a kid who hasnt harvested their first deer yet?

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Id like to set up a father/son team on some private so a youngster can get his hands bloody. Got a couple places loaded with does. Steve(hoyt) and your son?

Anyone bringing a kid who hasnt harvested their first deer yet?

If we do any pushes/drives I would rather walk and help get someone their first deer than even shoot my gun.

Eta: or I'd someone wants me to still hunt in their general area because I am not one to sit all day.