Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fall Outing: Strouds Run October 11-13

Will you be attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I might have to miss this one. Both boys are in football. Klay will be playing on Sundays for his youth team. However, Kody plays on Wednesdays for the junior high. There's a possibility I'll bring him and skip Klay's game. We shall see...

I really hate to miss it.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I will be there.

I plan on getting there sometime on Friday depending on my work schedule. If I get there early enough might squirrel hunt a bit. I will probably be tent camping and will bring my guitar.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I might have to miss this one. Both boys are in football. Klay will be playing on Sundays for his youth team. However, Kody plays on Wednesdays for the junior high. There's a possibility I'll bring him and skip Klay's game. We shall see...

He has been to a few functions now, so he should understand why you two aren't there! If not, he'll get over it!!! lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Charles, Adam, Ric, and I have a cabin Steve.... There's an open floor in between the inks that may be open if you've got a cot.....we'll vote on it and get back with you lol...... What do you think guys?????

Doesn't bother me any. Just as long as he doesn't mind a couple drunks walkin in the cabin at 3am lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Send a card. That usually gets the point across.

:smiley_crocodile:

C'mon Joe. I have one brother. He is only supposed to have one wedding in his life. This is his first one so I better be there. If it was his second or third one I would tell him he was on his own. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll just go on record say there is no chance of me hunting either morning. lmao I plan on drinking my ass off and sleeping in on those cool mornings!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I have not 1, but 2 weddings this October. I'd rather get me balls caught in my cam or string, but it is what it is. Hard to say if, but unless a wedding is broken off, I'll miss Strouds this year.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Dang. I have a boot box slam full of baseball, football, and basketball cards from the early 80's through early 90's for you to rummage through. I meant to bring them to Woodbury but forgot.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Doesn't bother me any. Just as long as he doesn't mind a couple drunks walkin in the cabin at 3am lmao

I wonder who that could be Adam?!? Rotflmao

Hey, it's alright with me if Steve bunks with us....on a cot in between the bunks of course! Rotflmao

If I have room in the bed of my truck I could bunk there if Steve or someone needs the room though. The topper will keep the skeeters off me and I can use a mat or air mattress TOO.

Dang Cottis, you have to make it buddy! We need to practice some more and who will be the DJ?lol

I understand though.....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hey, someone call Randy and tell him to be there! He was hilarious and we all need to catch up with what he's been up TOO!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Im on days that weekend so I will be there in the evenings. But Ive been known to fall ILL around that time of the year TOO rotflmao.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
When you get sick bring your guitar TOO and prepare to help Hedge and Mike if he comes to liven up the entertainment.:smiley_coolpeace:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I would like to come, I'll have to see about work. We are on 6 days but we've had some saturdays off here and there. I have sunday off for sure.